This week in a nutshell...
This week seemed to fly by.
Monday:
I worked at my internship. Mikaela called me as I was driving home to tell me she had the keys to her new house. So I ran over there to check it out for the first time. Getting home shortly after 6 pm.
Tuesday:
Had work and then David and I met Mikaela and Charles at their new house to help move in a piano. It took forever, since they moved in a new stove, refrigerator and the piano and then moved out a stove. David had a priesthood leadership meeting that night and he got home just in enough time to throw on his suit and head out the door.
Wednesday:
Work again. David found out that he didn't get the Buck Knife job. They were concerned with his lack of experience, seems to be the running problem with him finding work. He has a couple other application out. One in particular to Eastern State Hospital as a HR coordinator. Hopefully something will come along soon.
Thursday:
I worked way late. The psych are trying to get in our collaboration time before the end of the year. So we met after school to go over a new test that we have. We are meeting again on Monday to give it to Kami and one of the others psych's grandson for practice. Kami's teddy bear got a whole in it today too so we had to do some minor surgery and now her teddy bear has purple stitches. It is amazing how something so simple as instead of calling it repair but getting stitches can change the attitude of the problem. I also decorated Kalaree's cake for her friend birthday party, for being such an amateur it came out kinda really cute.
Friday:
I spent the day getting things ready for Kalaree's friend birthday party. We (by we I mean David) covered the table in newspaper and sanded the boards. Kalaree invited 3 friends to come over and paint name boards. Jen Brown came over to help which was super nice of her. She is way more talented than I am when it comes to drawing thing out. We got pizza from Costco and then just painted for about three hours. So simple of a party but the kids thought it was great.
Saturday:
Trip to Silverwood to experience the new boulder beach on opening day. If the day had been slightly warmer it would of been great. They opened up another wave pool that looks exactly like the old one and sits right next to it. They also added a toddlers area and a family tube ride. Went took the girls on the family tube ride and I am positive that we will never get them on it again. It was fun but the girls were really scared by time we hit the bottom. Kami also hates to be splashed in her face so that was a real problem for her on that ride. we finished up the day by taking a relaxing ride on the train around the park. They added a herd of Buffalo and they bring them right up to the train which is really nice to see. Last night we had a mom and daughter sleep in. All the girls kicked dad out of his bed and we slept together in my bed. The girls love those little things that let them know that we love them.
Sunday:
I have sharing time today and have it placed together. Hopefully it will go smoothly. I have a sore in my mouth that makes it hard to talk but at least it is planned. Kalaree also has an appointment with the Bishop today, for her graduation from primary. He was out of town last week. She is in her room refreshing her memory on the articles of faith. Can't believe time has flown by so fast with her.
This up coming week is the last week of school for everybody and will probably be just as busy. I have collaboration on Monday so I will be late getting home that day. Kalaree graduates on Thursday from elementary school and Friday Kezri and dad leave for California. We have plans to visit Charlie this week with Kami and Kalaree. We also have to get Kalaree all ready for girl's camp. What a busy crazy time for her. After that it is just Kami and I for a full week. How fun is that going to be?
Monday:
I worked at my internship. Mikaela called me as I was driving home to tell me she had the keys to her new house. So I ran over there to check it out for the first time. Getting home shortly after 6 pm.
Tuesday:
Had work and then David and I met Mikaela and Charles at their new house to help move in a piano. It took forever, since they moved in a new stove, refrigerator and the piano and then moved out a stove. David had a priesthood leadership meeting that night and he got home just in enough time to throw on his suit and head out the door.
Wednesday:
Work again. David found out that he didn't get the Buck Knife job. They were concerned with his lack of experience, seems to be the running problem with him finding work. He has a couple other application out. One in particular to Eastern State Hospital as a HR coordinator. Hopefully something will come along soon.
Thursday:
I worked way late. The psych are trying to get in our collaboration time before the end of the year. So we met after school to go over a new test that we have. We are meeting again on Monday to give it to Kami and one of the others psych's grandson for practice. Kami's teddy bear got a whole in it today too so we had to do some minor surgery and now her teddy bear has purple stitches. It is amazing how something so simple as instead of calling it repair but getting stitches can change the attitude of the problem. I also decorated Kalaree's cake for her friend birthday party, for being such an amateur it came out kinda really cute.
Friday:
I spent the day getting things ready for Kalaree's friend birthday party. We (by we I mean David) covered the table in newspaper and sanded the boards. Kalaree invited 3 friends to come over and paint name boards. Jen Brown came over to help which was super nice of her. She is way more talented than I am when it comes to drawing thing out. We got pizza from Costco and then just painted for about three hours. So simple of a party but the kids thought it was great.
Saturday:
Trip to Silverwood to experience the new boulder beach on opening day. If the day had been slightly warmer it would of been great. They opened up another wave pool that looks exactly like the old one and sits right next to it. They also added a toddlers area and a family tube ride. Went took the girls on the family tube ride and I am positive that we will never get them on it again. It was fun but the girls were really scared by time we hit the bottom. Kami also hates to be splashed in her face so that was a real problem for her on that ride. we finished up the day by taking a relaxing ride on the train around the park. They added a herd of Buffalo and they bring them right up to the train which is really nice to see. Last night we had a mom and daughter sleep in. All the girls kicked dad out of his bed and we slept together in my bed. The girls love those little things that let them know that we love them.
Sunday:
I have sharing time today and have it placed together. Hopefully it will go smoothly. I have a sore in my mouth that makes it hard to talk but at least it is planned. Kalaree also has an appointment with the Bishop today, for her graduation from primary. He was out of town last week. She is in her room refreshing her memory on the articles of faith. Can't believe time has flown by so fast with her.
This up coming week is the last week of school for everybody and will probably be just as busy. I have collaboration on Monday so I will be late getting home that day. Kalaree graduates on Thursday from elementary school and Friday Kezri and dad leave for California. We have plans to visit Charlie this week with Kami and Kalaree. We also have to get Kalaree all ready for girl's camp. What a busy crazy time for her. After that it is just Kami and I for a full week. How fun is that going to be?
Comments