Interview...
I think it went well. I was a little nervous but I wouldn't be human if I wasn't. I hope I came off okay, they did say that they were going to call my refferences so we shall see. They asked the usual question, strength weaknesses, a cople of scenarios and then general about you questions. The interview lasted 45 minutes. They were super nice. The postion is for either a K-4th or a 5th-8th. Both have their pluses. I would really love either one.
I also got two more interviews set up today. Grand Coulee called and so did ESD 112. So that is a total of 5 interviews arrainged so far. I really wish I would just get a job offer and then I can just thank everyone and go about getting ready to move and all (still no jobs here.) I am sure there will be some but I jsut don't want to wait for them. Okay here is where I admit that I am not patient, but that I am okay with not being patient because I don't want anymore lessons on it.
David is loving his new job. It really has been a good thing for him. However, his bright and early on Monday is getting to be later and later each day. He can't wait for Saturday. Truly a working man.
The girls are doing fine. Kami is struggling with this change but it is just for a few more short weeks and then I will be home for the summer. Then more change. I realy need to prepare her better for the real world and all the change that happens in it.
Well that is my update, I don't have another interview till next week and then it is on Thursday morning and then a phone interview Thursday afternoon. Hopefully, I scheduled them far enough apart and I have phone services when they call. Guess I shoudl google Walla Walla and see what sort of drive time it takes.
I also got two more interviews set up today. Grand Coulee called and so did ESD 112. So that is a total of 5 interviews arrainged so far. I really wish I would just get a job offer and then I can just thank everyone and go about getting ready to move and all (still no jobs here.) I am sure there will be some but I jsut don't want to wait for them. Okay here is where I admit that I am not patient, but that I am okay with not being patient because I don't want anymore lessons on it.
David is loving his new job. It really has been a good thing for him. However, his bright and early on Monday is getting to be later and later each day. He can't wait for Saturday. Truly a working man.
The girls are doing fine. Kami is struggling with this change but it is just for a few more short weeks and then I will be home for the summer. Then more change. I realy need to prepare her better for the real world and all the change that happens in it.
Well that is my update, I don't have another interview till next week and then it is on Thursday morning and then a phone interview Thursday afternoon. Hopefully, I scheduled them far enough apart and I have phone services when they call. Guess I shoudl google Walla Walla and see what sort of drive time it takes.
Comments