Weekly update.



Kalaree had opening night and second night performance on the play.

They did a brilliant job for a small high school. Claire and Cash (the drama teachers for Prairie High and Battle Ground High) worked hard and the kids did a great job.


Because this is somewhat of a journal I am going to mention first names of some of the performers.
Sam (D'Artgnan) is very talented. Plus he is a really nice kid. He even treats the girls with respect which you don't always see when it comes to high school kids.
Kenzie (Inn Keeper) is a hoot to be around. She has me in stitches every time I am working with her on something for her costume or prop. Garrett (The Cardinal) is super sweet too.
He is one of the rare kids that makes sure to thank you at least once every night. It is working with these high schoolers that make me think that working in the high school wouldn't be so bad. However, I really am a little kid psychologist and not a high school. But if I had too I could.

Grandma and Grandpa O were able to make it down for Kalaree's second night performance. They enjoyed it along with Aunt Katie. Kalaree's current boyfriend Chase also made an appearance to watch and so did Kalaree's best Friend Phoebe (Ferguson.)

Kezri received an award today at school for being on the Principal's honor roll. Her current GPA is a 3.8. She really is my dedicated child when it comes to school work. She has started to notices the boys, however, the boys that she notices is not her age. She has a huge crush on the lead in Kalaree's play. Such a crush that she is willing to sew the buttons on his costume that got pulled off during a fight scene on Friday night. She wants the credit of doing the work.

Work is work for me. Dave is still looking for a better job. Life is busy crazy with all this but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Comments