LOVE CRAIGSLIST

Since the new house has a room for each of the girls we ran into a slight problem. Basically how do you make two beds into three and one dresser into three. So I jumped on Craigslist this morning and found two twin size mattresses for $10 each and then another person had 2 box springs for $5 for both. I also found two dressers, nice ones at that for $20 and $40. So I furnished two rooms for $85. We already have a twin bed frame. So I figured I will keep my eyes open for another twin bed frame and keep the bunk beds together so that we have a spare bed for visitors. YES, I expect everyone to come stay with us at least once, we are the cool people. Kalaree is going to refinish (paint) one of the dressers and the bed frame that we have now for her beehive project. How cool is that. Not only does she now have a dresser but she also now has her beehive project to do. WOO HOO!!!!! I am really quite proud of myself to get all this stuff for such a great price and now I don't have to worry about that anymore. I will post pictures later especially as Kalaree works on her project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE craigslist.