My wish list

Now this is by no means a buy these exact thing list. I figured I would gives some basic ideas and you can run from there.

I am really getting into the shabby chic look for my kitchen. As you noticed in a previous post I have gotten a few things but I have a few more things I would love to have. These are just few. I like the white and the decorative look.





I am also into anything that would go with my new Iphone. I really could use a case and I would absolutely love a docking station at home with speakers so I could use it here. Plus, my music was lost in our hard drive crash so an Itunes gift card would be absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!


Now I also love my Cricut and I have a ton of cartidges that I would love to have. The ones I am posting here are ones I don't have and ones that I would like to someday own. I am puting them in the order, with the most wanted on top.


PLEASE DON"T THINK THIS IS AN HAVE TO GET ME LIST! THIS IS JUST SUGGESTIONS OF THINGS THAT I AM INTO RIGHT NOW! I will follow up tomorrow with each of the girls doing their own wish list, with pictures so you can get ideas from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.