LOVE craigslist.
I was doing my usual cruise through craigslist tonight when I stumbeld upon a find. A family in a neighboring town is moving and needed to get rid of their loveseat. Slightly sunfaded is how they discribed it but it was free. Well to my surprise when I scrolled down to look guess what I found....

Yup the exact match to our living room set. It is sunfaded, it even looks purple in spots. But hey ours is not in the best of shape either so who cares. So now we finally have enough seats in our living room to have everyone sit without someone being on the floor or a kitchen chair.

Yup the exact match to our living room set. It is sunfaded, it even looks purple in spots. But hey ours is not in the best of shape either so who cares. So now we finally have enough seats in our living room to have everyone sit without someone being on the floor or a kitchen chair.
Comments