Another Day, Another Blog!

I am trying to blog once a day. Kinda make this a public Smith Family Journal. Not much to report on today. David had a phone interview with Buck Knives in Post Falls, ID. He said it went well, which I am sure it did since they called and want a face to face on the 30th. While this job is only a temporary one to fill a position for someone on medical leave, we can hope that it turns into something more permanent and worst case it will give him paid experience. Hopefully this will pan out but it is really hard to get extra excited about it after all the interview and it taking so long.

Kami had 2 day left of preschool. I am not sure she understand that she won't be going to school for the summer, plus with only 4 of 40 kids returning next year it will be quite the change for her. They have fun stuff planned for tomorrow and the last day. They are going to Riverfront park to ride the carousel and then on the last day they have a big potluck at the park. Unfortunately, she won't be able to attend the potluck since David and I will be at the Brad Paisley, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift and Jack Ingram concert.

I can't believe we are down to so little time left in school. I have so much to do and it seems to go by so darn fast. I am still waiting on my Praxis scores. It is really starting to worry me now. Hopefully they will hurry up and get here. Well it is bedtime for the girls so I better run and get the monkeys into bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.