Memorial day.
Tradition has it that memorial day is THE DAY to have the first of the year BBQ and today was no exceptions. Usually it is us hosting it however today we were invited over to the Brown's. I started the day out by making lemon squares in my favorite 9x13 pampered chef baker. After taking it out of the oven and placing it on the stove top to cool I decided to let David make lunch. Unfortunately, he mistakenly turned on the burner that the 9x13 baker was on and the pan broke in half. So all those looking for Birthday ideas for me. I could really use another 9x13 pampered chef baker. The girls spent the morning taking turns with the digital camera taking all sorts of pictures. I will have to download the pictures on to the computer and then post some here. It has been officially 4 weeks since I took my PRAXIS exam and I should be getting my scores any day now. Not much else going on, which I can't say is too awful bad. I love those relaxing days. I just wish I had more of them.
Comments