OOPS!
I missed yesterday. I went to the hot tub last night and it was ssssooooo HOT that I was ready for bed as soon as I came in. So I will update on the last two days. Our caterpillars came in yesterday. We bought a butterfly habitat and ordered the caterpillars. The girls will get to watch as the caterpillars turn into chrysalises and then into butterflies. How cool is that. Kami loves to carry around the jar with them in it. David had a second interview today for Buck knives in Post Falls. Keeping our fingers crossed that it turns into something for him. It would help so much to finally have him working. This has been hard on him. Even though this job is temporary it would at least give him some experience. I have been settling into my job, which has been a tough go but at least I am starting to feel part of the team at least now. Not much more to post.
Comments