Random thoughts for a first blog...
My dearest friend shared her blog with me so I figured it was time for me to get started on this. Today is a lazy Sunday, which has been great. I love laying around and just enjoying not having to run and so something. Yesterday we rearrainged our bedroom and removed Kami's toddler bed. She has been sleeping with Kezri for the last week and so it is official, she is out of our room. It is so nice to be able to move around our room again. We also started dog training classes with Mel. Hopefully we can get him squared away so that he isn't so into free running. He really has been a great dog for us, very lovey and yet still able to send him to do his own thing. The pool opened up last weekend and the girls have been throughly enjoying hitting the pool on a regular basis. I need to get way better at taking the camera along.
Comments