Split Pea Soup and Butter Dipped Breadsticks.

I remember eating homemade split pea soup and buttered dipped bread stick when I was little. I am sure I wasn't the easiest to get to eat it. In fact, I remember always trying to get way full on the bread sticks and eat as little of the soup as possible. Nothing that green could taste any good. Well, guess what was for dinner tonight. YEP, homemade split pea soup and butter dipped bread stick. My soup wasn't as thick as mom's, even though I really tried to get that way. The bread stick were just like dad use to make and for dessert was homemade coconut cream pie and lemon pie, (Question: If the crust is a store bought unroll and bake, but the filling is made from scratch can you still call it homemade?) The girls actually surprised me and ate more of the soup than the bread sticks. Kezri I think actually had four bowl of soup before she called it quits. Of course with such a fancy Sunday Dinner we had to have friends over. We invited the Staph's over. Ethan is their oldest he is 6 and Bonnie just turned four, then they have Eliza who is 4 months. Kami and Bonnie are just the bestest of friends. Unfortunately the Staph's are moving once their house sells, so poor Kami is yet again without a friend. I have noticed though an increase in kiddos Kami's age around the apartment complex and with summer coming I am sure we will meet quite a few at the pool. Kami is still asking when we are going back to the horses. By the looks of it we will be busy right up till the time David leaves for Vegas. Well, I hear OUHIE coming from the living room I better go make sure no one is hurt too bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.