Doctor Appointments, Dentist Appointment and Job Update.
Kalaree had her well child check and her sports physical. I can't believe that she is old enough now to play school sports. She got an okay to play school sports. The doctor is still concerned about the weight so we have an appointment with an endocrinologist next month as well as a dietician. Other than that see is doing great.
All three girls had their dental cleaning and not a single one had any cavaties. Kezri got a couple of her 6 year molars resealed to help prevent against cavities but other than that another clean bill of health.
I got a phone call today from the director at Cheney and she said that she can't promise me full time yet but before I except the position at Medical Lake to please call her. Then not two minutes later Bill (director at Medical Lake) called and asked me to come in for an interview because he wants to beat Cheney to the punch. So I ran into Medical Lake today and did that. He said he would let me know this afternoon. So I have been sitting on pins and needles and jumping with every phone call. We will see what happens.
All three girls had their dental cleaning and not a single one had any cavaties. Kezri got a couple of her 6 year molars resealed to help prevent against cavities but other than that another clean bill of health.
I got a phone call today from the director at Cheney and she said that she can't promise me full time yet but before I except the position at Medical Lake to please call her. Then not two minutes later Bill (director at Medical Lake) called and asked me to come in for an interview because he wants to beat Cheney to the punch. So I ran into Medical Lake today and did that. He said he would let me know this afternoon. So I have been sitting on pins and needles and jumping with every phone call. We will see what happens.
Comments