How Fast Things Change.

I have to go back a day since things have been so hectic. Yesterday, I had to run into Cheney to return a test kit I had forgotten was in my trunk. Kami had been complaining of her tummy hurting and I chalked it up to just being hungry. Well, she of course proved me wrong by throwing up all over the car and herself while in Cheney. So wile I ran my errands David cleaned her up and striped her down. Thank goodness Kezri had worn a jogging suit (I know middle of summer and yet the girls has to wear things that are way to warm.) Kezri gave Kami the jacket to wear so she wasn't totally exposed. That of course changed all our plans of spending the day doing all of our errands for camp (you know, Costco for food, Walmart for flashlights, etc.) We came home. On the way home I told David I think I should check my work emails, since I hadn't checked them since leaving for summer. Who would of thought that one little thought could totally change my whole week? In my Medical Lake email, was an email from Mardee (the secretary at Student Support Services in Medical Lake) saying call me ASAP!!! So of course I called. However, there was no answer with Mardee so I checked the open positions on the Medical Lake website (why else would Mardee call me?) It turns out Adric (my intern supervisor) decided to take a position at the High school as a behavior teacher/school psychologist. This will give him the teaching experience he needs to be able to move into the principal role he really wants. So of course I start making call to people to get letters of reference and printing off the application, when what happens next? Bill calls (the director of Student Support Services in Medical Lake.) He just wants to let me know that Adric has taken the High school job and that they have a position open for a full time Psych. Of course, this whole time Kami is still throwing up and not keeping anything down. At 10:00 pm I realize that Kami hasn't gone to the bathroom at all that day and I start to worry about her getting dehydrated. I call her Dr. office and they agree that she needs to be seen so off to the ER we head. They give her an anti nausea medicine and then we have to wait to see if she can keep fluids down. She was dehydrated but not terribly bad and the Dr. seemed to think that if she could keep some fluids down she would be fine. Finally at 12:30 am they decided that the medicine was working and she could come home with a prescription and an order to rest. Today was spent completing this horribly long and confusing application since it it the application they use for teachers and I am not a teacher. I think I finally have it done and now all I have to do is complete my resume and cover letter and turn it in tomorrow. (Hopefully, after I have talked with Marilyn, my supervisor at Cheney.) Kalaree comes home from Girls camp tomorrow. She has been missed terribly this last week. I realized how much I have taken for granted the ability Dave and I have to just go without the kids. I hope that it was a great experience for her. Kezri is doing well with not having gone to California. She bounced back real quick. She is definitely looking forward to camping this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.