Marshmellow Fluff.
David took me out last night to celebrate my new job. We really just went out to dinner and then drove around and talked about future plans. This morning I got Melvin into the groomers. He was looking rather shabby. Now he looks like marshmellow fluff.
While Mel was getting groomed I was able to take Kami with me. Her and I got to share an old fashion milkshake (one of the best I have ever had) at an old fashion diner. we even sat at the bar in the swivel chairs. She thought she was hot stuff. Once we got home Kalaree and I went to get our nails done. Kalaree has been dying to get her toes painted again. I created a monster that loves pedicures. Hehehehe!!! By time we got home from that the girls wanted to head to the pool so off we went to there. Now it sounds like after dinner we may be out the door again to go bowling as a family. Our neighbor works at a local bowling alley and he said right now they are running a great summer deal. Saturdays you pay $10 per lane per hour up to five people, works prefect for us. I still owe Kezri some mom and daughter time, guess I will have to get that in tomorrow.
Comments