Oh well...
I got my praxis scores back on Saturday. I have been sitting on them to decide what I want to do. I passed based on Washington but not based on National standards and I have to pass based on both. So I will be retaking the test. The problem is that the test isn't until August so I will have to wait till then to do it. Totally stinks but oh well. Seems to be how my life goes sometimes huh? Seems to be that we goes through lots of ups and downs in life and today may just be one of those downs. I am glad in a way that I did but I am also kind of bummed. It gets hard sometimes to be so close but to feel like life is so far away. I am so glad that I have a job but until I graduate the pay really stinks. So I have to graduate before the end of summer, yet now I have to retake this test. I want to buy a house so bad. I am tired of living in this tiny apartment, yet I know that for us this is the best we can do for now and waiting will bring bigger and better things. I wish that David could find work. It would help so much if he did then we could afford to live at least and not always having to be extremely careful with what we spend money on. I know that life is designed to be an up and down situation and I know that right now we are paying our dues so that we can do better in our lives I just wonder when that will happen and it is pretty much a pity my party tonight. Tomorrow will be different I am sure because that is how life goes isn't it. David should hear this week about the Buck Knife job, I really hope he gets it. That would make life so much better for the summer at least. Well, David wants to head tot he hot tub so I am going to head out with him. Sorry about the Boo Woo post tonight.
Comments