Summer Break.

What a way to start of the summer break.

Kalaree had her 6th grade graduation yesterday. It was a nice ceremony. It is hard to believe that she is growing up so fast. I got one good picture of her but am having problem uploading it from my cell phone (forgot the camera, again.) Kalaree is getting ready to go to girls camp next week.

I am done with work till August. It is so hard to believe that I am really working right now. I love that things are going so well. I am actually looking forward to getting back to Sunset in the fall and being able to make a difference out there. Plus with a new principal coming in things will be so different.

David and Kezri leave today for California. Kezri is so excited. She has been waiting for this for a long time. There trip plans have changed a bit since Mike and Jean are now moving back to Washington. They will be in California till Tuesday and then they get to go on a road trip back to Washington. Kami is a little upset about dad leaving but I am sure once she realizes that it will be just her and I she will be way more excited.

Our butterflies have emerged. We were very lucky and all five have turned into butterflies. The girls have loved having them here. Kami would look at them every morning to see if they had emerged from their chrysalis yet. She was the lucky one to see the first one. She was so excited she had to call me at work to tell me, which was so cool. The funny thing was that she told me that the chrysalis broke and now we have a butterfly but all I heard was something broke and all I could think of what did she break that was so bad dad had her call me at work. Once I realized it was the butterfly, I was finally able to celebrate with her. Kami and I get to release them tomorrow. The girls want one day to watch them.

Now lets hope this summer can slow down some, at least in July so that I can at least relax before I go back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.