AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

I am so swamped right now. I have two days to get my literature review and my methods section done for my research project. I feel like I am constantly on the computer, which of course I am. David and the girls have been great but I feel awful for having to kick them out of the house. They are taking day trips everywhere. Today was Mobius kids and tomorrow will be at Silverwood. Who know what the next day will be.

Kezri had her dermatologist appointment today and it didn't go as I thought it would. I was sure that they would finally laser remove it. But nope they used a razor to cut off the dead part and then used the canthicur to blister it again. Now we have a thing called mediplast that we have to place on it starting tomorrow and then duct tape (pink, of course, since I allowed Kezri to pick out the color of her duct tape) that on it to keep it on and then in two days take it off and razor off the dead stuff and start again. We are going to try this for 6 weeks and see what happens. The doctor was joking that they were going to have to give Kezri her own parking space. That she couldn't believe that this little wart could cause so much trouble and how she was able to get rid of a 4 inch wart off the bottom of some guys foot in four months yet Kezri is now in her second year of visiting the doctor.

Kalaree had her blood draw this morning. Poor girl had some vampire. They couldn't find a vein in her arm and after poking her a few times there they decided to move on to her hand. I have had blood drawn there and I know how bad that hurts.

I have completely finished the Halter and Sunhat. To toot my own horn they actually came out rather cute. Kami wore them today and everywhere we went she was getting stopped and told how cute they were.













Well break over and I have to get back to writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.