Crochetd items.
I have been crocheting a lot lately. I finished a shawl that I started just for the fun of it and then I started a dress for Kami but stopped that to test a pattern for a website (mostly so I can get patterns for fre.) THis test item was a halter top and sunhat. I still have to work the sunhat but I finished the halter today. It is in Kami's size and she loves it. I did it in a lime green and accented it with purple. I think it turned out very pretty. Now poor Kami has to learn how to wear it over a t-shirt. I also have been working on hairbows too. I made one to match this halter. I know the pattern has a hat but I also like hairbows and Kami has a dress the bow will match too. I will have to get a good picture of the shawl and post that here in the next few days. Now off to work the hat and get back to the dress that is just sitting there waiting for me.



Comments