Dental Torture.
Oh how I wish for a good dental hygienist. Both David and I had our teeth cleaned today and we got got the worst hygienist around. I have never left a teeth cleaning feeling like I would of rather had my teeth pulled. Yet today was just like that. I should of known better when she started by saying that if I needed to be numbed she could. David had to go for the topical numbing but he has always had sensitive teeth, but after going without it I wish I had. For the majority of the cleaning she was drowning me with the water drill. She had the suction thingy there but she wasn't picking up any of the water, so here I sit drowning and she doesn't get it when I make her stop so I can actually swallow. David said his was the same way she kept going and he was gagging and choking. The good thing behind this was that at least we were able to see what type of treatment the girls would get before we switch them over and had them all afraid of the dentist. I just means that when I do my benefits for Medical Lake we go with the other type of dental plan and stay away from these guys all together.
Comments