Endocrinologist appointment
Well the appointment went as I had thought it would. The doctor doesn't think that he will find anything and that Kalaree should follow up with the dietitian. He is going to run a thyroid test and a fasting glucose to be on the safe side but figures we won't have to worry about seeing him again. In a way it is good news but it still leaves a bunch of questions. Kalaree is doing well on her diet. I am so impressed with her and her ability to stick to this. She has been losing weight, she was down almost 18 pounds but then this morning (2 days after weighing down the 18 pounds) she is back up 12 pounds. She hasn't added any new calories and she is still working out. It is this sort of thing that had us going to the endocrinologist in the first place. I am glad that he didn't find anything but sad that it is not an easy fix.
Kezri has an appointment tomorrow with the dermatologist to hopefully come up with a solution for her warts. I am thinking it is going to have to be removed by a laser. Hopefully, after tomorrow we can be done with the specialist appointments. But I doubt it since... well... it is my girls. I am just really glad that these are simple things and we don't have to worry about more serious problems.
Kami has been very clingy lately. I am not quite sure what is going on because she isn't really all that clingy but since summer started it has been getting worse. Today, while visiting a friend of he's, she asked if she could call dad and go home. She loves to play with Jake so it totally surprised me she wanted to go home. When I asked her why she told me that she wanted cookie dough and she missed daddy. It may be she is so use to having just her dad and her and no one else and since summer she has had to fight for attention in the house with both mom and dad. I am sure things will change as our lives go back into a more stable schedule but right now we have been just having a fun busy summer.
Kezri has an appointment tomorrow with the dermatologist to hopefully come up with a solution for her warts. I am thinking it is going to have to be removed by a laser. Hopefully, after tomorrow we can be done with the specialist appointments. But I doubt it since... well... it is my girls. I am just really glad that these are simple things and we don't have to worry about more serious problems.
Kami has been very clingy lately. I am not quite sure what is going on because she isn't really all that clingy but since summer started it has been getting worse. Today, while visiting a friend of he's, she asked if she could call dad and go home. She loves to play with Jake so it totally surprised me she wanted to go home. When I asked her why she told me that she wanted cookie dough and she missed daddy. It may be she is so use to having just her dad and her and no one else and since summer she has had to fight for attention in the house with both mom and dad. I am sure things will change as our lives go back into a more stable schedule but right now we have been just having a fun busy summer.
Comments