First submit
After being up for almost three days straight I have submitted my first draft to my chair for my research. I know that I will end up doing a hundred more rewrites on this one but the first submit is crucial in that I am officially started on this thing and there is a great likelihood I will finish it soon. I really am starting to hate the inside of my bedroom and I feel like I haven't seen the outside at all in the last few days. But at least it is moving right along.
Kalaree is still doing great on her diet. She has lost a few more pounds and is starting to really feel great about herself. Kezri's warts are all really gross. We will know tomorrow what this mediplast does because we have our first look at it since starting this treatment. We go through a ton of band aids right now on that girls. Thank goodness Costco sells them in bulk. Kami is still being really clingy which is really starting to worry me. Last night when told to go to bed she came and hide inside our bedroom closet. David found her when he went to get a towel out of the closet to shower. She was just sitting in there quietly. She won't tell us what is wrong she just says that she misses daddy or mommy or that she wants to be there. Who knew summer would throw her for such a loop?
Primary is going great. We have two new presidency members. I am so excited to work with them. Renee is so up front and is great. She is so ready to jump in and help, but she is nervous about what her place is. Aren't we all really? Christine is very organized. She definitely has the right calling for her. She is our new secretary. She also has jumped right in and has taken over. I LOVE working with them and of course Mikaela.
Now to find a short project to keep me busy from now till I get feedback from my chair.
Kalaree is still doing great on her diet. She has lost a few more pounds and is starting to really feel great about herself. Kezri's warts are all really gross. We will know tomorrow what this mediplast does because we have our first look at it since starting this treatment. We go through a ton of band aids right now on that girls. Thank goodness Costco sells them in bulk. Kami is still being really clingy which is really starting to worry me. Last night when told to go to bed she came and hide inside our bedroom closet. David found her when he went to get a towel out of the closet to shower. She was just sitting in there quietly. She won't tell us what is wrong she just says that she misses daddy or mommy or that she wants to be there. Who knew summer would throw her for such a loop?
Primary is going great. We have two new presidency members. I am so excited to work with them. Renee is so up front and is great. She is so ready to jump in and help, but she is nervous about what her place is. Aren't we all really? Christine is very organized. She definitely has the right calling for her. She is our new secretary. She also has jumped right in and has taken over. I LOVE working with them and of course Mikaela.
Now to find a short project to keep me busy from now till I get feedback from my chair.
Comments