Harry Potter and Ratatouille

We had a family day at the movie the other day. Of course with Harry potter having opening day David and Kalaree had to go see that. Kezri not wanting to miss out begged to be included in the movie trip. Kami was excited to just spend time with mom. I then decided that there was no reason that she couldn't go see Ratatouille with me since it started 15 minutes before Harry Potter. So now the reviews:

Harry Potter:
Dave said that it was good however they have left a lot out of the movie (granted there is no way they could include everything but at least include Peeves.) Kalaree loved it but said it was rather a sad one (of course it was the book made me cry.) Kezri said it was scary.

Ratatouille:
Kami said she loved it and wants to buy it, however her actions within the movie said something different. She asked to go potty twice, was climbing all over me and for part of it turned around backwards watching the light come out of the window above us. I would have to say it was okay. Kind of dry for a Disney movie. Definitely not one that I will purchase unless it has a great deal.

On a different note. We bought another frog. We lost one of our frog a while ago. It caught something real funny and died. Since then the other frog had gone into hiding and so I figured if we got him a friend maybe he would come out of hiding. Other than that we have had a fairly simple couple of days. Yesterday was great I stayed home all day and didn't do a thing but crochet. I got registered for my Praxis in August. I have to travel to Ellensburg to take it since Gonzaga was full by time I registered. Oh well I guess a little travel never hurt anyone. We are also working on deep cleaning and clearing out the house. It has been a while since we did that and I think it is time to eliminate clutter from our house again. well off to pull out the fridge and clean behind it, bets on what I may find?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.