Harry Potter
David and the girls made a trip to Barnes and Noble to pick up the latest Harry Potter on Saturday. They got there first thing in the morning and said that it wasn't that bad of a crowd. David read from the time that they got home till I finished up my second draft of my thesis at 2 pm. At that point he allowed me to read and I stayed up all night reading and finished the book at 5 am. I won'[t be posting any spoilers. Not for a few weeks anyways. I do have to say that I did enjoy reading it. I was disappointed in some parts that seemed to drag on and in some that were repetitive. But all in all I had a hard time putting the book down.
David has been keeping the girls busy while I work on my thesis. They have made trips to Mobius kids, Silverwood, river park square, and the mall as well as to the park etc. I am so blessed to have such a great husband that has really helped while I do all this work. Just a couple of more weeks and I will be done with all of this and finally be out of school for good.
I meet with my chair tomorrow and it looks liek I will be starting the number crunching here after that.
Not much else going on around here.
David has been keeping the girls busy while I work on my thesis. They have made trips to Mobius kids, Silverwood, river park square, and the mall as well as to the park etc. I am so blessed to have such a great husband that has really helped while I do all this work. Just a couple of more weeks and I will be done with all of this and finally be out of school for good.
I meet with my chair tomorrow and it looks liek I will be starting the number crunching here after that.
Not much else going on around here.
Comments