Not much to report.

We have been really taking it easy since it has been so hot. I am so glad that we planned ahead and bought the extra A/C units. The main unit keeps freezing over and they have already replaced it once this year. So the bedrooms have become our rooms of salvation from the heat. We have been at the pool everyday this week. It feels good to get in the cold water with the outside heat. I have been working on a couple of crochet outfits for Kami. One is a dress and the other is a halter top. The halter top I am actually doing as a pattern tester for a company. It allows me to get the patterns for free. I just have to make the pattern up and take a picture of it. I should be done with it tomorrow. Then I can get back on the dress that I have already started. David went up to the Varsity scout camp last night to be an extra priesthood leader. He loved it. Since he never had the opportunity to participate in scouts as a child it is very interesting to him what they do. Kalaree has started a diet. The dietitian fills that she needs to cut way back to start and then to slowly introduce things back. I think Kalaree is feeling pretty good about it. She is eating 5 times a day and says that she can feel the difference in not feeling bloated. Plus she is eating way more fresh fruits and vegetables and she is loving that. She has done a great job on writing down everything she is eating, reading labels, and staying within the limits. It can't be easy on her when her sisters are always eating anything and everything. I think the other thing is that she is excited about losing weight and getting to go shopping for new clothes. Tomorrow I have to go into Cheney and clear out my desk. Marilyn is out of the office so hopefully it won't be so bad. I really do feel awful my goal was not to put either district in a bind, but I know in the long run the Medical Lake will be the better fit for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.