David and Kezri are gone.
A 4:30 trip to the airport is not fun. I hate that whenever I have to wake up earlier than what I do usually I spend most of the night watching the clock. So needless to say I didn't sleep much last night. The plane was suppose to leave at 6:20 but they were suppose to check in at 4:45. We got there early of course since both David and Kezri were overly excited about getting on the road per se. They made it through security rather quickly and then had an hour to wait till they were able to board the plane. Somehow there flight went way faster than what it should and a half hour layover turned into a 2 hour layover simply because their plane got in way early. Their second flight was a propeller plane. Very loud, is how Kezri described it. She seems to be having a good time. When I last talked with David they were just starting to load the truck and Kezri was watching Hannah Montana.
I just submitted another revision of my research. Hopefully I will hear something rather quickly. Not that I am just sitting here. I have to get some other stuff placed together so that is what I am filling my time. I think tonight since the girls were very good about not bothering me I will rent a video for us and get take out. Then we can just enjoy the evening at home.
I just submitted another revision of my research. Hopefully I will hear something rather quickly. Not that I am just sitting here. I have to get some other stuff placed together so that is what I am filling my time. I think tonight since the girls were very good about not bothering me I will rent a video for us and get take out. Then we can just enjoy the evening at home.
Comments