David has a job!!!

David was conditionally hired today at Airway Heights Correction Center as a Correction Officer. The conditions are that he passes the physical fitness test as well as the psychological tests they did today. He will be on call to start but will be coming in right at the holiday time so therefore a huge likelihood he will be full time. Then once a supervisor requests him to be on his team he moves into a full time position with a better pay yet. This also gets him into the union so he can move amongst the positions that open up, which is a really good thing.

Kalaree has her appointment tomorrow with the dietitian. I am thinking that it isn't going to really be much of an appointment. We have her diet sheets to take with us. So Hopefully she will at least help us with menu ideas for Kalaree. But really not much else for us to do. She has lost weight. She is back into clothes that she was into at the beginning of the school year last year. So that is a plus. I am hoping she gets down a little bit more before we go school clothes shopping for her.

Now for a thesis update:
I want to crawl up in the fetal position and cry. I am so overwhelm right now. My second changed my question and threw out huge chunks of my paper, so it is like I am starting from scratch. I have till Monday to get it done. David and Kezri leave on Saturday morning so there goes my extra help. Kalaree will be around and I know she will help a ton but I still feel rotten for putting it on her. I also have my portfolio for my program defense to get together as well as my PowerPoint for my research defense. I know once this is all over I will be so relieved but right now I am so upset and overwhelmed that I am starting to get depressed about it all. Hopefully the next couple of days goes smoothly and I can finish it up before David leaves but I am really starting to doubt it. I wonder if I can borrow time from somewhere else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.