Finished Dress , Set a Date, and Wart Update.

I finished the dreaded dress. It turned out so pretty. I am truly glad I frogged it and redid the skirt. Kami loves it. We did have a problem about the ribbon. She wanted all these really ugly ribbons (Hello Kitty) I finally got her convinced on this other one but she was not totally pleased till I told her she could have a wooden doll if she let mom win this one. Yea for the dollar aisle in JoAnns. We headed out this morning to the park and got some really nice pictures of it.




I have set a date to defend. I finally got a confirmation on a third and he can only do it the morning of the 15th so that is when it will have to be. Just means busting everything I have to get it done before then.

Kezri's wart is gone. She pulled of the last of the dead skin on it yesterday. She is so happy to finally be back down to 5 toes. Now if only we can keep her from getting them back. I will take a picture later today and post it tomorrow.

We head out tomorrow for Ellensburg. I have my Praxis first thing in the morning of Saturday. David's dad is going to meet us there and so Dave and the girls will get some good quality time with him. We also plan to stop and visit family in Moses on our way back through. Hopefully you all are home.

Not much else going on here. We are just taking it one day at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.