Giving Birth!
I was on the phone today with my visiting teaching companion (I have to say I just love her.) In the mean time I am telling her how much I am hating this research and how I can't wait till I can finally be done with it. She asked how much longer and I told her on the 15th. Her in her wisdom said well it sounds like you are giving birth. You are miserable the month before just so you are willing to go through the pain of child birth. So appartently I am giving birth to this research. It make perfect sense now. I have to go through all this garbage just to really appreciate what I am doing. Kind of sick if you think about it, I sure wish there was a better way to learn to appreciate things. So right now I have a delivery date of August 15th. I just pray this isn't a large 5 pound paper.
Comments