Goals for the week...
So this is the week. It all boils down to this week how sad is that. Anyways here is what I need to get done and what days I have to finish it in.
Monday: Finish the research paper, including results and discussion.
Tuesday: Finish the portfolio and PowerPoint for my defense.
Wednesday: Keep it together for just a few hours to be totally done.
Thursday: Clean the house, You would not believe how much of a disaster a house can look when there aren't any adults around. I also will have to head out to get everything for the Saturday primary activity.
Friday: Totally relax and maybe start a new crochet pattern.
Saturday: Primary Activity that I am in charge of. Doesn't that sound like fun. Sunday: Pick up David and Kezri from the airport. Then I can prepare myself for a whole week off. I can't believe a whole week. Imagine that out of a three month summer I get a whole week. Well kind of. I will be driving to Moses Lake to drop Kalaree off for the week and then picking up Brady to spend the week with us. But I get to play that week. I get to go to Mobius with the kids and I get to take them to the pool and everything else that happens that week. YEA!!!!!!
I also just finished another test pattern. I can't wait to up load picture but for right now you will all have to wait, since the pattern has not yet been released. So hopefully it won't be long before the pattern is released.
Monday: Finish the research paper, including results and discussion.
Tuesday: Finish the portfolio and PowerPoint for my defense.
Wednesday: Keep it together for just a few hours to be totally done.
Thursday: Clean the house, You would not believe how much of a disaster a house can look when there aren't any adults around. I also will have to head out to get everything for the Saturday primary activity.
Friday: Totally relax and maybe start a new crochet pattern.
Saturday: Primary Activity that I am in charge of. Doesn't that sound like fun. Sunday: Pick up David and Kezri from the airport. Then I can prepare myself for a whole week off. I can't believe a whole week. Imagine that out of a three month summer I get a whole week. Well kind of. I will be driving to Moses Lake to drop Kalaree off for the week and then picking up Brady to spend the week with us. But I get to play that week. I get to go to Mobius with the kids and I get to take them to the pool and everything else that happens that week. YEA!!!!!!
I also just finished another test pattern. I can't wait to up load picture but for right now you will all have to wait, since the pattern has not yet been released. So hopefully it won't be long before the pattern is released.
Comments