I've been tagged...
Thank Mikaela for this one. I usually ignore them but I got harassed tonight about not doing it.
Jobs I've had
1. School Psychologist
2. Service manager at a manufactured home place
3. Child photographer
4. KFC
Getaways:
1. My Parent's
2. Seattle
3. any place to shop
4. just going on a drive
Movies I put on Repeat
1. Ten things I hate about you
2. Pretty women
3. Pretty much any Disney cartoon
4.
Guilty Pleasures
1. Shopping
2. Girl's night out
3. Sleeping in
4. chocolate and peanut butter ice cream
Places I've lived
1. Spokane, WA
2. Moses Lake, WA
3. Ronan, MT
4. New Plymoth, ID
Places I've been on Holidays
1. My parent's house for both Christmas and Thanksgiving.
2. My sister's for Super Bowl, got to love the big screen.
3. Home for Christmas eve
4.
Favorite Foods
1. Steak
2. Roast beef sandwiches
3. Chicken gravy and mashed potatoes (you know the school lunch thing)
4. Italian
First Kiss Location
Closet of the neighborhood boy or was it the sandbox, I was only five so I am not sure which one happened first.
Now I tag Renee, everyone else that reads my blog don't blog themselves.
Jobs I've had
1. School Psychologist
2. Service manager at a manufactured home place
3. Child photographer
4. KFC
Getaways:
1. My Parent's
2. Seattle
3. any place to shop
4. just going on a drive
Movies I put on Repeat
1. Ten things I hate about you
2. Pretty women
3. Pretty much any Disney cartoon
4.
Guilty Pleasures
1. Shopping
2. Girl's night out
3. Sleeping in
4. chocolate and peanut butter ice cream
Places I've lived
1. Spokane, WA
2. Moses Lake, WA
3. Ronan, MT
4. New Plymoth, ID
Places I've been on Holidays
1. My parent's house for both Christmas and Thanksgiving.
2. My sister's for Super Bowl, got to love the big screen.
3. Home for Christmas eve
4.
Favorite Foods
1. Steak
2. Roast beef sandwiches
3. Chicken gravy and mashed potatoes (you know the school lunch thing)
4. Italian
First Kiss Location
Closet of the neighborhood boy or was it the sandbox, I was only five so I am not sure which one happened first.
Now I tag Renee, everyone else that reads my blog don't blog themselves.
Comments