Weekend update.

Friday:
We headed out on Friday to Ellensburg. Leaving later than David wanted but I feel was the perfect time knowing that in Ellensburg there is nothing to do. We pulled into Ellensburg slightly after 5. Checked into the Motel. David's dad was already there and we decided to head out to dinner. We ate at this restaurant called the Matterhorn. It wasn't bad. I then headed to Fred Meyer to pick up a few forgotten stuff and David and the girls and Grandpa Mike headed back to the Motel to swim. When I got back to the Motel I swam for a bit while David and his dad played around with their cell phones. I then ran to the grocery store and grabbed a small cake and pop and we met up in Grandpa Mike's room for a game of cards and cake. We then headed off to bed, I had a big day the next morning.

Saturday:
I didn't sleep well Friday night, I was way to worried about missing the test. I was up way before the alarm on my cell phone and wake up call. I got dressed and was out the door at 7, just enough time to pick up a water and head out to the testing. The test was exactly what I thought it would be. There was some of the same exact questions as the last test but there was also new questions too. There was more court cases on this one and those threw me a bit. I was highly upset with he testing conditions. The testing allows for you to leave if you need but you lose that testing time. In the last testing nobody left in this one the door was constantly opening and closing with people coming in and going out. I was rather annoyed, especially when there was only 10 minutes left and someone had to go out. I felt like I was in a kindergarten classroom. I should have my results in a few weeks. Let's pray this time I pass. David and the girls picked me up at about 10:30 (test ran over and the administrators were rather slow.) We then headed out of town and to Moses Lake. We got into Moses Lake around noon and decided that we were going to stay the night and go to church the next Sunday. However, we didn't plan to go to church, so we had to run out to Goodwill and see if we could outfit five people. Which miraculously we were able to. Grandma O did buy the two little girls shoes since we weren't able to find shoes for them. That was a ton of fun. The girls loved shopping with Grandma. She spoiled them rotten so who wouldn't of enjoyed it. While shopping I mentioned to mom that I like a rather large purse and mom happened to have one that she had bought and hadn't liked after she bought it so she gave it to me. It is absolutely perfect. I LOVE IT!!!! Chad and Chessica came over to visit for a bit. The kids all play so well together. I watched The Illusionist and it was so good. then off to bed for church the next morning.

Sunday:
Typical Sunday. Breakfast then dressing three girls and myself. It went a lot smoother than I thought it would. Church was nice. It was nice to see some old faces, but the ward is completely different. We stopped to visit Great Grandma while on the way home from church. It was a nice short visit. We then headed back to Grandma and Grandpa O's and changed clothes, ate dinner and packed up. We left Moses Lake around 6 and made it home around 7:30. We unpacked. I went and picked up Mel from Mikaela's and then home and to bed. It was a nice small vacation. But just like any vacation it is nice o be home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.