Weekend Wrap-up.
The primary activity went well. We didn't have a alrge turnout but it was still nice. We just did those old childhood games. We played "catch the bacon," "jump the river," "tic tac toe (human)," and "duck duck goose." We served otter pops as a refreshment. Super easy and really fun. Then that night we had a girl's night out at Applebee's. About ten women showed up and we all just sat around and talked. It was a blast. I so needed to get out and spend some time without kids and to also relax after all the stress of the research. David and Kezri made it in on time on Sunday and it was so good to see them. I really missed my Kezzy girl. She was wearing the cutest outfit too. She really did get some great school clothes this year too. Grandma Jean made allt hree girls very pretty quilts. Kami's was yellow, purple, blue and pink, Kezri's was pink and sage green and Kalaree's is blue, red, white and pink. Other than picking up the girls we just has a good family day. We missed church so that all of us could just spend time together and get the house and life back in order. I of course got called on it after church because we have a special needs child in our primary that is a hit and miss and she happened to be there today. Usually I am the one to deal with her so they were threw off a little bit. But all is fair though since I will be the only one there in the primary presidency the first week in September. We have a rather busy day today. Kezri broke her glasses while in California so we have to head out to see if we can get them fixed or replaced. Then I have to head out and get a signature on a piece of paper for the school district and since I will be out there I figured I should go get my base clearance too.
Comments