First days of school.

I will start with Kalaree.

Kalaree started in connections (homeroom) and they called everyone name but hers. It turns out they changed her schedule and didn't bother to tell her. They got that all worked out. She was accidentally place in concert orchestra instead of the one she was suppose to be in. It worked out and she even doesn't have to take PE this semester. She has met a few new people and says that she is really liking being in middle school. But they haven't really started on the homework yet. She had her first meeting for softball today and she starts practice tomorrow.

Kezri has a few friends in her class. She says she loves her teacher and that it is going to be a fun year. The buses have been running way late. Kalaree hasn't beat me home yet.

I haven't had to tough of a start. So far so mild but starting next week I will be crazy busy in meetings everyday for the first three days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.