Forgot to post.

I PASSED MY PRAXIS!!!!!! I haven't gotten the actual paper in the mail yet but I called on Friday and got my score. I had to have 660 and I got 660 exactly. Pretty scary but I am at least done now and can move on. There have been a lot of problems with certification amongst my classmates so I am rather nervous that they will mess up mine too but the gal said I had everything in that needed to be in so we shall see. I still have my emergency cert till the end of September so there shouldn't be any problems there. Things have seemed to just work there way out. Still no news on the PO job for David and I figure we won't hear anything for a bit since it is a Holiday weekend. It would be nice if it came through and he got the job and could start on Oct. 1. He is down to running the mile in 1 minute. He still has to take the PAT test for a PO job so he is trying to get there. He is also up to 7 push ups done right. That is a huge accomplishment since his shoulder is pretty bad, but he seems to be able to push his way through it. Kalaree has hit a plateau in her eating. She has stopped writing things down and back to eating whatever she wants again. I don't want to hound her but she really needs to stay focused on this. She does exercise everyday which is way better than what she was doing. School starts tomorrow for the girls they are rather excited and nervous. Kalaree has a huge day with the start of a new year. She doesn't want to be dropped off she is insisting on riding the bus. Kezri on the other hand is begging for her parent to be there. I think she is rather nervous because this will be the first year of just her in the school. She talks as if she wants to change to my school but hasn't really came out and said she is going to. The little boy in Kami's primary class is joining Kami's preschool, so she will have Jake around this year. It will be interesting to see how that goes. Kami tends to be very bossy over Jake. Well that should update everyone as to what is going on here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.