It came

I got my diploma in the mail about a week ago. The picture has been sitting on my camera waiting for me to upload it to the computer. Seems almost weird to be done. the last 9 years I have done so much schooling that I am not sure that I am really working but instead I am just finishing up one more school project. I am sure it will truly hit next summer when there is a class to register for or maybe even in January when I should be doing something at the college and I am not. I do have to stay that it was a challenge even up to the end. Even after all was said and done I got an email saying I didn't have enough credits to graduate and that I needed to figure something out. But guess what, they had just coded a class wrong and it was all good by the end of the day. Then with my certificate they didn't tell me I needed to reapply, which was fine but then when I did they lost that one. So I had to do it again. I am so glad that I can finally be moving on in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.