Fall pictures.
Oh how I wish I had a really nice camera. I have the one I want picked out and have even gone to buy it a couple of times but then shy away when it cost nearly $600. But it is days like today when I really wish I had it. I know how to pose and I know about light and what not and I have the photo editing program so really what is left but the camera. But then again $600 for a camera is really a lot, it would be one thing if I was going to be using it for business but I am no where near ready to do something like that. However I can see me doing photography on the weekends and during the summer as a way to raise some extra cash. Anyways, today the girls and I headed down tot he park to get some shots of them for fall. I love the colors and the warm clothes. Figured I would share them with you all.






Comments