Normal everyday life.

This is exactly what I wanted. Really not much going on but the normal everyday day to day stuff. I made two batches of apple butter this last weekend. My girls love it so much and it is always good to have around. Also I made 4 loaves of bread that lasted us all week. I may just do that again this weekend. So much nicer having homemade bread with our sandwiches in our lunches. I am thinking I will also do another batch of salsa this weekend. I love it so much but for some reason this year it was way to hot for me. That will make me have a hot batch and a mild batch again this year. So this year I have managed to can, 2 batches of apple butter, 1 batch of salsa, 1 batch of root beer jelly, and 1 batch of cherry coke jelly. Way more than I have been able to do in the past.

Kalaree had another game this last week. I was able to make this one. She did fine, you can really tell that this is her first time ever playing. She needs lots of work on the fundamentals, her whole team does. They will hit the ball and then stand there at home plate till they hear someone yell run. Kalaree has asked for a bat now too so that she can work on her hitting. I can't believe how much money those older kids keep coming at you asking for.

Kami and Kezri are getting ready for there fall trips to the pumpkin patches. Kami's is on the 10th and Kezri's is on the 16th. David is going on both of them as a chaperon.

David heard back from Westco, the place he interviewed at last week. The gal told him that he was their second choice (always the best man never the groom.) She said they only call their second choice and that he was right on with everything but they had an HR professional apply that had experience. That darn experience. It can be so very frustrating but at least he is interviewing now. He has another lead on a position that would be working with high school seniors that have disabilities and helping them transition into employment or into college upon graduation. Definitely a great opportunity the only thing is that the position is contingent on a grant that they don't know whether or not if they have gotten it yet.

I am getting excited about my training that I get to go on next month. David gets to go with me and Grandma O is keeping the girls. I am so excited to get a weekend just David and I.

Like I began with we are pretty much settling into the day to day stuff and I am so glad to finally be at this point in our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.