Out of the mouths of babes.
So appartently to Kami it really is horrible to be a parent. I was driving her to a meeting at her preschool and this was our conversation:
Kami: I feel really bad for you and daddy, mom.
Me: Why is that Kami?
Kami: Because you have to get out of bed to answer the phone.
Who would of thought to answering the phone would be the worst thing that we had to experience as parents?
We don't have much planned for this weekend. We figure it is time to stick around the house. I am hoping to get the girls out this weekend to get some great fall pictures with all the changing leafs. David picked up a bale of hay and the pumpkins today so we plan to get down the Halloween decoration and to get them all set up. I can't wait to get the front porch cleaned up and some great looking stuff on it.
We also are having a no spending challenge this weekend. I know sounds interesting doesn't it. We decided that we would see what we could get done this weekend if we refuse to spend any money. It will be interesting.
The girls have picked their Halloween costumes. Kami is going to be a pink poodle. We found a really cute one at Old Navy. It is fleece so she should be super warm that night. Kezri wants to be a monkey. I can't find the monkey costume, wish I knew where it went to. It would make my life easier. If not then I will need to find a way to make another before the end of the month. Kalaree is not trick or treating this year. She is 12 and that is just to old. She is excited about being able to be the one to stay home and hand out candy.
Dave and I still have to decide what we are going to be for the no kid party that we go to every year. Last year we were garden gnomes. I think we have it narrowed down this year to either an Amish couple or a chicken and a chicken farmer. I think the chicken and chicken farmer would be the funniest but I was a parrot last year for Halloween at school and well I don't want to start a tradition that would be hard to do every year. So maybe an Amish couple would be better. What do you all think?
I am going to make some pumpkin bread this weekend. I can't wait. Mikaela made some the other day and it was so good that I need some of my own. Hopefully they will turn out.
not much else to report as going on around here. The girls are singing at the stake baptisms tomorrow and I got my chair finally for work. So there is all of our good news from here.
Kami: I feel really bad for you and daddy, mom.
Me: Why is that Kami?
Kami: Because you have to get out of bed to answer the phone.
Who would of thought to answering the phone would be the worst thing that we had to experience as parents?
We don't have much planned for this weekend. We figure it is time to stick around the house. I am hoping to get the girls out this weekend to get some great fall pictures with all the changing leafs. David picked up a bale of hay and the pumpkins today so we plan to get down the Halloween decoration and to get them all set up. I can't wait to get the front porch cleaned up and some great looking stuff on it.
We also are having a no spending challenge this weekend. I know sounds interesting doesn't it. We decided that we would see what we could get done this weekend if we refuse to spend any money. It will be interesting.
The girls have picked their Halloween costumes. Kami is going to be a pink poodle. We found a really cute one at Old Navy. It is fleece so she should be super warm that night. Kezri wants to be a monkey. I can't find the monkey costume, wish I knew where it went to. It would make my life easier. If not then I will need to find a way to make another before the end of the month. Kalaree is not trick or treating this year. She is 12 and that is just to old. She is excited about being able to be the one to stay home and hand out candy.
Dave and I still have to decide what we are going to be for the no kid party that we go to every year. Last year we were garden gnomes. I think we have it narrowed down this year to either an Amish couple or a chicken and a chicken farmer. I think the chicken and chicken farmer would be the funniest but I was a parrot last year for Halloween at school and well I don't want to start a tradition that would be hard to do every year. So maybe an Amish couple would be better. What do you all think?
I am going to make some pumpkin bread this weekend. I can't wait. Mikaela made some the other day and it was so good that I need some of my own. Hopefully they will turn out.
not much else to report as going on around here. The girls are singing at the stake baptisms tomorrow and I got my chair finally for work. So there is all of our good news from here.
Comments