Church Carnival and Primary Program

Well this is my first official Primary Sacrement Program as the President. I am so excited for the kids. We have one that this will be his first time ever getting up in front of people and speaking. He has refused every other year but I have worked so hard with him and I really think that he is going to do it this year, becuase in years past he wouldn't even practice but this year he did it. So fingers crossed. The kids are singing my absolute favorite song Love is Spoken Here. I am sure that I will be bawling before the progam is over. Both Kami and Kezri have their parts memorized so this should be so exciting to see. We had our practice yesterday and they did a beautiful job and then we had our carnival for the kids. They had the best of time. The bishopric was awesome and allowed us to throw whip cream pies at them. Our ward Clerk is a clown and he came and did balloon animals. We rented a cotton candy machine and that of course was a hit as well as the goldfish booth. I hope that the kids realize how much we do really love them and how much we want them to know that.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.