Dead fish
Our ten gallon fish tank is sitting rather empty on the top of my entertainment center. A couple of weeks ago we brought home a few feeder fish from a carnival and that was the end of everything. The first to go was one of the feeder fish and then right behind him was Stacy our big tri colored moor goldfish. No warning nothing she just was belly up the next morning. Then we notice the one feeder fish was picking on the other fish so we removed him and Pepper Wiggle, our black moor goldfish, never seemed to recover from the damage he had done to her. He had eaten her fins. Dorthy who has been with us for well over a year and was 5 inches long started to turn red and then all of a sudden she was at the bottom of the tank. So know all we have left is That Sucks, our Chinese algae eater. We need to get more fish because well it is rather stupid to have a ten gallon tank with one little sucker fish that hides all the time. I will get the water tested before I put anything new in there. I wonder what caused all this. I can't believe that the feeders did but really that was the only thing that was added. Animals lately have just not been are thing. Hopefully our run of bad luck with them has ended. Then again the more I think of it I might just not get new fish and just put the tank away for a little while to use again when I am ready for more. What a concept to let something go. Kind of sounds like a great idea.
Comments