New Van

Well it is official I am an adult now. We bought a van that wasn't 10 years old. In fact it is only 3 years old. We have been needed to get something newer but I kept fighting against getting into debt like that. But I finally realized that we weren't doing anyone any favors by not and we also had some road trips coming up.

Our new van is so pretty it is Silver in color. It has the stow and go seats that fold down in to the floor and it has the automatic open doors. WOO HOO!!! The girls love the push button door open and I love that they aren't slamming the door. David got features he has been wanting for while such as white odometer and rpm, fog lights and power seats. I can't believe that I am driving something so nice.




Comments

Renee' P said…
Congrats on the Van! It's nice huh? I love our Van. I would like a newer one, but we'll get to that in a few years. Enjoy it!!
Renee' P said…
I love the new look on your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.