Guess what I am doing!!!!

I am baking cookies. YUP!!!! We went to Kami's well child check to today and went over the blood sugars that we had gotten for the last 2 days with her regular Dr. and she says she thinks the ER was wrong. She redid an urine analysis and said she would call to let me know if she was still peeing glucose. She wants us to keep taking her blood sugars twice a day, one fasting and one after eating for the next three weeks so that we have a good reading but she says that she is positive that it was a faulty diagnosis. She even ordered us to go home and bake Santa cookies. No more limit on Kami's food. I had pretty much figured that was what was going to happen after watching her blood sugars all weekend. So I am rather pleased, and so is Kami since right before heading to the ER I had made a giant pan of fudge that she has been dying to eat, now she can have some. Now the regular stats. She weighs in at 41 pounds and is 45 inches high. She is all in all very healthy. Our great Dr. decided to have us come back this summer for her kindergarten shots since she was poked so much on Friday. So those will be later on. The Dr. did notice a small curve in her spine, it it isn't one thing it is another. So we have an order for a scoliosis xray. She said that it isn't bad and that she just wants to do yearly xrays to make sure it doesn't get any worse. All in all though a great Dr. visit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.