Hi my name is Holly....

and I am a shop-a-holic. I have been done with Christmas forever it feels, well last night while looking for quick easy gifts to give my counselors and secretary, on a message board, I read a link about these dolls called webkinz. Everyone was going on and on about how great they were and that kids from the age of 3 to adults were hooked on them. So went over and checked out their site and now I am hooked. Basically you buy this stuffed animal. The stuffed animal comes with a code. The code allows you access to the site which in turns gives you a virtual pet, that you have to feed, take care of and play with. It is a totally controlled site, kids can talk to each other but they can't share any personal information while doing so. They have a bunch of games and educational games for all ages. It is kind of like a Sim city, virtual pet all in one, since you have to build up your pets room and figure out a way to earn money too. I guess it is huge. So what do I do? I run out to get the girls them today for their stockings. I know that Costco had them so we head there first. The one on Sprague didn't have them but the one on Division just got a shipment in today and they were two packs. So if I bought two packs of two packs the girls each got one and I would too. Now the problem. We couldn't find two, two packs that would give everyone the one that they would like. We would find a frog but then it would be packed with a frog and there was no way I was getting two girls a frog and one something else. Then we also couldn't find a monkey at all. Which we all know a monkey is what Kezri would want. Along with the penguin, none of those either. Well in the end what ended up happening was that each girl ended up getting two and then we stopped at another store and bought the monkey and so there are 7 webkinz for 3 girls, thus I still get one. To help stop me tomorrow has been declared a pj day. So maybe I can just stay at home and get some stuff done.

Speaking of getting some stuff done. I completed today:

6 sheep costumes. Actually it is 5 sheep vest and hat with ears and one sheep vest, hat with ears and a pair of pants. Completely done, the vest and hats are for the church nativity and the one with pants are for McKay, Mikaela's son, to wear in his families nativity. David completed the manger tonight. It looks great. I started the angel and the Mary costumes. I ran out of Muslim so I have to run to Joann's tomorrow to get more to finish them up. Good thing my 50% of coupon is good starting tomorrow. So my to do list is getting down there but then I just think about something else I need to get done. Not really helping a lot but at least it is doing something. I have no clue what I am going to do with myself the week after Christmas sine I am trying to get everything done prior to that so I can relax for a week before returning to work.

Oh and I crossed off Christmas cards this year. I was going to do them but I decided not to this year for no reason other than I just have other things I would rather do. Isn't that a good reason. So those that read this blog and usually get a card, I am sorry that I am not mailing them this year. Just not on the to do list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.