Let the count down begin.
Well this is the last day of school for both the girls and myself. Now to get started on all the Christmas stuff that I want to get done.
1)Bake, bake bake. WE usually do 5 plates of goodies but Dave and I were talkinga nd it is getting harder and harder to pick only 5 families to go caroling too each year so we may do more.
2) Sew some new stockings. This year we decided that Santa would bring a new stocking to the girls, Partly because of how Santa is goingto give Kalaree her gift. So now I have three stockings to make since I want them to be personal.
3) 3 pairs of elf slippers. Most people get pjs on Christmas eve but our girls have more phjs than they know what to do with so Dave and I decided that we would give them slippers instead and I found this really cute elf pattern for me to crochet.
4) Wrap David's gifts. THey are still sitting int he stow and go in the van. I really need to find some time to get tot them and get them wrapped.
5) Make an angel and Mary costume for the Nativity, along with a few sheep costumes. Plus the manger. All things that aren't hard but will take time.
6) Put together the Christmas gifts for the primary children and the teachers. I just need to print things off because My counselors and I are getting together on Saturday to get things ready for next year.
7) Massive cleaning. I hate not having control over my house. But I guess that is the curse of the working class.
Now to get to wrok so I can get this last day over with.
1)Bake, bake bake. WE usually do 5 plates of goodies but Dave and I were talkinga nd it is getting harder and harder to pick only 5 families to go caroling too each year so we may do more.
2) Sew some new stockings. This year we decided that Santa would bring a new stocking to the girls, Partly because of how Santa is goingto give Kalaree her gift. So now I have three stockings to make since I want them to be personal.
3) 3 pairs of elf slippers. Most people get pjs on Christmas eve but our girls have more phjs than they know what to do with so Dave and I decided that we would give them slippers instead and I found this really cute elf pattern for me to crochet.
4) Wrap David's gifts. THey are still sitting int he stow and go in the van. I really need to find some time to get tot them and get them wrapped.
5) Make an angel and Mary costume for the Nativity, along with a few sheep costumes. Plus the manger. All things that aren't hard but will take time.
6) Put together the Christmas gifts for the primary children and the teachers. I just need to print things off because My counselors and I are getting together on Saturday to get things ready for next year.
7) Massive cleaning. I hate not having control over my house. But I guess that is the curse of the working class.
Now to get to wrok so I can get this last day over with.
Comments