My front porch.

It is official I am obsessed with decorating my porch. I have to stop. Everytime I go to a store I get one more item. We started with just the garland and lights. Already owned them, including the big ones out front. Then DH wanted a wreath so he went and got that. Then I wanted the light and sound box that has the lights blink to the music that it is playing so we got that. Then tonight we were at Costco and they had the penguins that Kami wanted so we got them and then at Joanns we got the light up candy canes. It looks really cool and sounds really cool too. I have tried everything I can think of to record it. I recorded it on my cell phone but now it won't send it to my email because it is too large. I then recorded it with my camera but that of course doesn't have sound so you can't hear it. So here is the video and the pcitures so you can at least get some idea of what it looks like. Yes it is snowing again tonight which makes it even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.