Oh what a Christmas...
Seems like all I have done lately is run, run, run. We let the girls open their Christmas gifts on Christmas eve around 1 in the afternoon. It served two purposes. One the girls could play with their gifts before we left On Christmas day and two that I couldn't wait any longer. Kalaree loved her makeup, she is trying really hard to get it right. Kezri was all about the chimp and Kami was all over the twins thing wth having both baby Annabells. Christmas morning Santa came. Kalaree love that she got a cell phone. David kind of ruined the fun tease that I had going on but who can blame him, he just wanted to see Kalaree get her cell phone. Kami loved the camera and had it filled within an hour. We then loaded up and headed over to Moses Lake. We stopped in first at my families house and the girls got even more stuff. I got a crock pot and a slow cooker cookbook. I know doesn't sound exciting but it is the one that has the locking lid so I can transport it without spilling it everywhere and is exactly what I wanted. David got me the Sunday tote that I wanted that says "I am a child of God" everywhere on it and a gift certificate to get my hair cut and colored. WOO HOO, no more dingy brown. I got David the George Foreman Grill, which he has been wanting for some time and a pair of lounge pants and the movie "Benchwarmers." Seems so weird to be talking about what we got since this is the first year in 13 years that we actually exchanged gifts. It is really nice to be able to do that. We spent two more days with our family in Moses Lake and now we are back home to our kind size bed, which is starting to look rather tempting. All in all it was a great Christmas this year. I got to spend it with family and I got to see my loved ones get gifts that I know that they wanted. Merry Christmas everyone.
Comments