Pet Peeves.

The PMS party went over without a hitch. It was so much fun to sit around and eat and talk with other females. We played "deepest darkest confessions" which was great, this year people were way more likely to open up. We then played the game "you suck" which was totally a blast. There was a ton of great food, got to love the potluck thing. We did an ornament exchange and that was a blast. Especially, those ornaments that came with a story. But here is where one of my biggest pet peeves comes in. I HATE when people don't let you know that they are coming or that they are not coming. It is so hard to plan when that happens. Do you order a Costco cake because there will be enough people to eat it or do you go for the regular small cake at the grocery store? Plus then there is just the paper goods as well as the party favors and well it is frustrating when you have a ton of stuff left over because you had to plan for everyone that was invited knowing that really not everyone is going to come. Really how hard is it to make a call and say hey I'll be there or to make a call and say it sounds like fun but I can't make it? I guess common courtesy is gone. Now you just plan for everyone to be there because you never know, since it is about going on the fly now a days. Instead of planning for things we let things go and see how it feels at the last minute. Now don't get me wrong, I am not always 100% perfect on calling and confirming an RSVP, but I sure try to let people know so that they aren't just sitting around, plus if it is a really bad night then they could at least reschedule since the majority of the people can't make it then.

Comments

Mikaela said…
I agree! The party was awesome, but it would've been better to know who was coming and who wasn't. We had a fair amount of people, but really could've had a few more and been great. So we could've called others to invite too! KWIM? Oh well, people will be people! And since they wait for US to host things, they don't get how annoying their actions are b/c they DON'T host! *sigh*
Renee' P said…
sorry I missed the PMS party! It sounded like a lot of fun!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.