Pink
So I took the Ugg boots to work to show the gals in my office and the other school psych fell in love and asked if I would make her a set for her grand neice. Well she made me an offer I couldn't refuse. So I whipped up a pair of pink and purple ones for her to give as a Christmas gift this year along with the hat.




At first I didn't like them as much, but now I think they are just as cute. I think the reason why is because Ugg boots are suppose to be brown and these aren't but all in all I like them.
At first I didn't like them as much, but now I think they are just as cute. I think the reason why is because Ugg boots are suppose to be brown and these aren't but all in all I like them.
Comments