Sad but true...

No clue how but tonight somehow my tatoo became the topic of conversation amongst the girls while we were in the van. This is how the converstion went:

Kalaree: Kami, did you know mom has a tatoo?
Kami: Yes she showed it to me.
Kalaree: Then what is it?
Kami: A flower.
Kalaree: It's a rose.
Kami: Roses are flowers.
Kalaree: Where is it?
Kami: Under her belly.
Kalaree: Under her belly?
Kami: Yea, under the skin on her belly.
Mom: It wasn't there when I got it.
Kami: Yea, it has moved A LOT.

Oh if only the problem was that the tatoo had moved and not that the skin had grown. But I think from now on I will go with the fact that things have moved not grown. It may just make me feel better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.