Shopping weekend
I SSSSOOOO wish I could tell about all the great deals I got. I started my christmas shopping this weekend and it was just the time to start all this. To start with Mikaela gave me real women dollars to spend at Lane Bryant so I was able to get some stuff for me. I bought Kalaree and I both two new bras each. They were on sale for 2 for $39 which is awesome for their bras. Then I had the get $25 off every $50 that you spend real women dollars so I found a work shirt and a pair of pants to on clearance and they were 50% of the clearance price. Plus I was able to use the real women dollars. So I got 4 bras, a shirt and a pair of dress slacks for $73 with tax. Not a bad deal for Lane Bryant. I saved $129. I was also able to get Kalaree's Santa gift at 50% off with an additional $10 off plus a mail in rebate of $30. So her Santa gift cost me a whole $10. Good thing I will make it up elsewhere. Both Kezri's and Kami's Santa gifts were on sale so I have really done a great job keeping the cost of everything down. Dave and I are going shopping tomorrow too to hopefully finish up everyone Christmas. I even want to be done with stocking tomorrow so I can just enjoy the rest of the month. We are having to do a plan B on one of Kezri's gifts since it is backordered till January 18th. Now just what to get her is a whole nother game.
Comments